Thursday, March 20, 2014

TOPSHOP X ADIDAS ORIGINALS


The Topshop x adidas Originals collection has just launched earlier and I couldn't have felt more giddy than what I felt when I received the email! The pieces from this collection are not only perfect as workout clothes but are also perfect for your casual outfits, formal outfits and whatnot. You can either dress it up or down, whatever floats your boat.


MY PICKS:
If you're from the Philippines and you're excited (like me) for this collection, it will exclusively launch soon at the Topshop branch in Greenbelt 3! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout of your blog! This collection looks amazing by the way! Would love it if you checked out my blog http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these in topshop the other day and i am loving it too!
    I have also nominated you for the very inspirational blogger award - Check it out here: http://prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on this post. I read all of your comments! x